A Saudi company, in cooperation with the Work Without Borders company for remote employment, Palestine-Gaza, announces the availability of a job opportunity with a job title (Administrative Assistant) according to the conditions described below
- The applicant should have a diploma or bachelors degree (Business Administration, English Language, Information Technology) or a related major.
- He has at least two years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant in Software Companies.
- Fluent in English, writing, reading and speaking.
- Enthusiasm and desire to work in the field of managing relationships with Saudi companies.
- The ability to collect information from various sources.
- Ability to process official letters and messages.
- Ability to write project plans.
- It has the ability to work hard and strive for self-development and career.
- It has the ability to do work remotely.
- It has the ability to withstand working pressure.
- Relationship management, such as meetings, meetings and events.
- Communicate with customers and provide customer service.
- Searching for information from various sources.
- Preparing project plans and administrative and financial offers.
- Preparing reports in Arabic and English.
- Nature of work: full time.
Contract Duration: One year, the first three trial months.
Salary: According to experience.
The registration deadline: Friday 12/06/2020